The platform is divided into two frontend apps and one backend application.
Both frontend apps are implemented in Angular 10 with Angular Material.
The public platform is called Main Portal where models create their account, validate their phone number and email address and start creating their unique profile.
Main portal offers a wide variety of features, including:
- Account and profile creation and verification
- Upload images and Videos
- Order images and videos on the profile page by using Drag and Drop
- Single Page Application combined with Server Side Rendering to improve SEO
The private platform is called Backoffice and is used by the organization staff to moderate all accounts, manage subscriptions and offer support to customers.
The features offered by Backoffice are:
- Text moderation
- Image and Video moderation
- Subscription management
- Creating new adds or updating existing ones
The backend ties everything together in a nice architecture composed by NextJs with TypeORM for migrating and seeding data to the Postgres Database.
The platform has a stage server used for testing and validating new functionality, and a production server.
Everything is deployed into Digital Ocean droplets, using Gitlab pipelines.